• An ingenious, flexible, totally integrated group of clamps, connectors and lattices that meet most laboratory requirements.
• Precision injection molded nylon with 30% glass fiber reinforcement provides enormous strength at a great saving in weight.
• There is positively no corrosion possible.
• This material is perfect for laboratory use since it has the very high melting point of 221°C and good resistance to chemicals, particularly salt solutions and most solvents. In addition, since the vivid colors are an integral part of the product, there is no paint, plating or coating that can fail in use.
• Select R for red body with white thumb screws and W for white body with red thumb screws.
This stable, three point support levels bulbs, funnels, conical or spherical glassware, etc. A gap is left for taps, tubing, etc. It fits in holders such as the 53-2012 closed connector and 53-2022 open-sided connector for mounting on lattice rods or stands.