• An ingenious, flexible, totally integrated group of clamps, connectors and lattices that meet most laboratory requirements.
• Precision injection molded nylon with 30% glass fiber reinforcement provides enormous strength at a great saving in weight.
• There is positively no corrosion possible.
• This material is perfect for laboratory use since it has the very high melting point of 221°C and good resistance to chemicals, particularly salt solutions and most solvents. In addition, since the vivid colors are an integral part of the product, there is no paint, plating or coating that can fail in use.
• Select R for red body with white thumb screws and W for white body with red thumb screws.
This is the thumbscrew used throughout the Stronghold system. The thread is a M5 (5 mm) and it extends for 19 mm (3/4 in) beyond the thumbscrew head.